At Chartwell – Rototuna Dental Centres our experienced team will always endeavour to provide you with an accommodating, comfortable and positive dental experience. This positive experience begins from your first point of contact with us.
- Upon arriving at our modern practice you will be greeted by our friendly team who will request you complete a new patient form, detailing your medical and dental history. For you convenience we have made this form available to you online or as a PDF which you can download and complete in your own time. Click here for the online and PDF version.
- In the event you arrive early, our comfortable practice is fully equipped withsufficient entertainment material for adults and children alike.
- A member of our team will then escort you into one of our surgeries where you will be introduced to your experienced dentist who will perform a Comprehensive Dental Examination, including,
- A guided tour of your mouth where your dentist will explain what they see and any potential problem areas.
- Any diagnostic x-rays required will be performed.
- Your dentist will then provide you with a complete overview of your current state of dental health. If any treatment is required you will be provided with all the necessary information and treatment options availableand their experiencedprofessional recommendation. Thenyou can make an informed decision regarding any treatment you may have.
Your Medical and Dental History
Chartwell – Rototuna Dental Centres invite all new patients to experience exceptional personal and dental care. As a new patient with us we have a lot to catch up on and for this reason you will need to complete our medical and dental form. Any information provided remains fully confidential and is designed to help our dentists formulate a complete assessment of your oral and medical health.
You can click below download our New Patient Forms it to fill in whenever best suits you. Simply email, fax or bring it to the practice for your first appointment. If you don’t get around to this, simply arrive a few minutes early to fill in the form at our practice.
If you are part of the WINZ payment scheme, our practice is happy to provide you with free quotes for any treatment that you may require.
For any payments you are required to make to your Chartwell – Rototuna Dental Clinic dentist we accept cash, credit cards, cheques and EFTPOS. If you require any further information regarding our payment options, please contact our friendly team.
We also offer Patient Payment Plans through our alignment with Gem Visa. Click here to learn more about Gem Visa and your eligibility.