At Chartwell – Rototuna Dental Centres our experienced team will always endeavour to provide you with an accommodating, comfortable and positive dental experience. This positive experience begins from your first point of contact with us.
- Upon arriving at our modern practice you will be greeted by our friendly team who will request you complete a new patient form, detailing your medical and dental history. For you convenience we have made this form available to you online or as a PDF which you can download and complete in your own time.
- In the event you arrive early, our comfortable practice is fully equipped with sufficient entertainment material for adults and children alike.
- A member of our team will then escort you into one of our surgeries where you will be introduced to your experienced dentist who will perform a Comprehensive Dental Examination, including:
- A guided tour of your mouth where your dentist will explain what they see and any potential problem areas.
- Any diagnostic x-rays required will be performed.
- Your dentist will then provide you with a complete overview of your current state of dental health. If any treatment is required you will be provided with all the necessary information and treatment options available and their experienced professional recommendation. Then you can make an informed decision regarding any treatment you may have.